Most Active Stories
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Source 'Mid Continent Lays Off All Staff'-Leadership Meeting Before Issuing Public Comment
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Thu July 23, 2009
Paducah, KY – The 4-year-old daughter whose last known whereabouts were with her father, fleeing from police is safe. Julius Michael Alexander fled with his daughter from the Mora Mi apartments in Paducah after an altercation with his father. Alexander faces 2nd degree assault charges. Investigators have confirmed Alexander's daughter is safe with a relative in Graves County. However, they still are searching for Alexander in connection with the assault on his father. Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact the Paducah Police Department.