Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu July 23, 2009
Paducah, KY – The 4-year-old daughter whose last known whereabouts were with her father, fleeing from police is safe. Julius Michael Alexander fled with his daughter from the Mora Mi apartments in Paducah after an altercation with his father. Alexander faces 2nd degree assault charges. Investigators have confirmed Alexander's daughter is safe with a relative in Graves County. However, they still are searching for Alexander in connection with the assault on his father. Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact the Paducah Police Department.