Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 23, 2009
Paducah, KY – The 4-year-old daughter whose last known whereabouts were with her father, fleeing from police is safe. Julius Michael Alexander fled with his daughter from the Mora Mi apartments in Paducah after an altercation with his father. Alexander faces 2nd degree assault charges. Investigators have confirmed Alexander's daughter is safe with a relative in Graves County. However, they still are searching for Alexander in connection with the assault on his father. Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact the Paducah Police Department.