Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu July 23, 2009
Paducah, KY – The 4-year-old daughter whose last known whereabouts were with her father, fleeing from police is safe. Julius Michael Alexander fled with his daughter from the Mora Mi apartments in Paducah after an altercation with his father. Alexander faces 2nd degree assault charges. Investigators have confirmed Alexander's daughter is safe with a relative in Graves County. However, they still are searching for Alexander in connection with the assault on his father. Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact the Paducah Police Department.