Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu July 23, 2009
Paducah, KY – The 4-year-old daughter whose last known whereabouts were with her father, fleeing from police is safe. Julius Michael Alexander fled with his daughter from the Mora Mi apartments in Paducah after an altercation with his father. Alexander faces 2nd degree assault charges. Investigators have confirmed Alexander's daughter is safe with a relative in Graves County. However, they still are searching for Alexander in connection with the assault on his father. Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact the Paducah Police Department.