Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Tue September 11, 2012
Datebook: September 11 - 11 Years Ago
It’s Tuesday, September 11
Donations are being accepted for the 7th annual Community-Wide Yard Sale to benefit the Mayfield-Graves County Needline and Food Pantry. The sale is Saturday, and donations will be accepted through Friday. Drop off items at First Christian Church in Mayfield between 9:30 and 3:30. Volunteers are also needed; call 247-2204.
The Alzheimer’s Support Group holds a regular monthly meeting Thursday morning at 10 at the Pennyrile Area Development District Office in Hopkinsville. For more information, call James Patterson at (270) 886-9484.
Murray State alumnus Donald Kennedy is on campus tomorrow for an open house featuring his paintings and a reception. Both events are in the South Commons Room in Richmond College, located on Waldrop Drive. The open house begins at 12:30, and the reception begins at 3:30. Paintings are available for purchase, with all proceeds benefiting the MSU department of art and design.
See community event details at wkms.org.