Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu November 7, 2013
Datebook: November 7 - Marie Curie's Birthday
The Paducah Railroad Museum holds Story Time on Saturday featuring the book “Owney the Mail Pouch Pooch,” a story about a dog who rode trains with the mail all over the country. Sessions meet at 11, 1, and 3, with each presentation including a craft and other activities. For more information, visit paducahrr.org.
Miranda Turner leads a class titled "Healthy Holiday Appetizers" Monday night from 6 to 9 in the West Kentucky Community and Technical College Anderson Technical Building. Recipes for the evening include Turkey Reuben Dip, Oven-Baked Crab Cakes, Greek Salad Kabobs, and more. The cost for the class is $40. To register, call 270-534-3335.
Angels Attic Thrift Shop seeks donations of clothing, furniture, appliances, household items, and toys. Sale proceeds benefit the Angels Community Clinic, which provides healthcare to the working uninsured in Calloway County. Bring donations to 972 Chestnut Street Monday through Saturday from 8 to 5.
Add your community events to the calendar at wkms.org. Thanks for listening.