Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu November 7, 2013
Datebook: November 7 - Marie Curie's Birthday
The Paducah Railroad Museum holds Story Time on Saturday featuring the book “Owney the Mail Pouch Pooch,” a story about a dog who rode trains with the mail all over the country. Sessions meet at 11, 1, and 3, with each presentation including a craft and other activities. For more information, visit paducahrr.org.
Miranda Turner leads a class titled "Healthy Holiday Appetizers" Monday night from 6 to 9 in the West Kentucky Community and Technical College Anderson Technical Building. Recipes for the evening include Turkey Reuben Dip, Oven-Baked Crab Cakes, Greek Salad Kabobs, and more. The cost for the class is $40. To register, call 270-534-3335.
Angels Attic Thrift Shop seeks donations of clothing, furniture, appliances, household items, and toys. Sale proceeds benefit the Angels Community Clinic, which provides healthcare to the working uninsured in Calloway County. Bring donations to 972 Chestnut Street Monday through Saturday from 8 to 5.
Add your community events to the calendar at wkms.org. Thanks for listening.