Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon November 4, 2013
Datebook: November 4
The 9th annual River’s Edge International Film Festival runs Thursday through Sunday at three venues in Paducah: Maiden Alley Cinema, the Yeiser Art Center, and the Market House Studio Theatre. There’s an opening night ceremony Thursday from 5:30 to 9 at Maiden Alley. See a complete schedule of activities for the weekend at riversedgefilmfestival.com/schedule.
The “Home from Washington, D.C. (1914)” exhibit continues at Adsmore House & Gardens in Princeton through this Wednesday. The exhibit includes White House invitations and mementos, clothing, pictures, and more. For museum information call 270-365-3114 or email email@example.com.
The WATCH Center at 702 Main Street in Murray needs aluminum cans for an ongoing fundraising project. Drop off cans anytime, seven days a week, by driving through the driveway on the west side of the center and placing them in the cotton wagon.
Add your community events to the calendar at wkms.org. Thanks for listening!