Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon November 4, 2013
Datebook: November 4
The 9th annual River’s Edge International Film Festival runs Thursday through Sunday at three venues in Paducah: Maiden Alley Cinema, the Yeiser Art Center, and the Market House Studio Theatre. There’s an opening night ceremony Thursday from 5:30 to 9 at Maiden Alley. See a complete schedule of activities for the weekend at riversedgefilmfestival.com/schedule.
The “Home from Washington, D.C. (1914)” exhibit continues at Adsmore House & Gardens in Princeton through this Wednesday. The exhibit includes White House invitations and mementos, clothing, pictures, and more. For museum information call 270-365-3114 or email email@example.com.
The WATCH Center at 702 Main Street in Murray needs aluminum cans for an ongoing fundraising project. Drop off cans anytime, seven days a week, by driving through the driveway on the west side of the center and placing them in the cotton wagon.
Add your community events to the calendar at wkms.org. Thanks for listening!