Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu November 28, 2013
Datebook: November 28 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Santa Claus visits Paducah starting Saturday to find out if local children have been naughty or nice and to listen to Christmas wishes. Children can meet Santa at his house located at the corner of 2nd and Broadway. There’s no charge; bring cameras. Santa’s at his house Fridays from 4 to 7; Saturdays from 10 to 5, and Sundays from 1 to 4 through December 22.
The Murray Woman's Club kicks off the holiday season with Christmas music Sunday afternoon at 2. Musical selections are performed by the chorus of the Murray Woman's Club Music Department, the Calloway County High School Choir, and the Murray High School Choir. Admission is free. The clubhouse is at 704 Vine Street.
The Christmas in the Park Holiday Light Display opens at Noble Park in Paducah tomorrow night at 5:30. The display continues through December 31. Admission is free; monetary and canned good donations will be accepted.