Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed November 27, 2013
Datebook: November 27 - Jimi Hendrix's Birthday
The Carson Center in Paducah presents An Evening with Michael Bolton Friday night at 7:15. The Grammy award-winning singer/songwriter performs live at the Carson Center, including a set of Christmas and holiday songs as well as a variety of hits from his career. For tickets or more information visit thecarsoncenter.org.
There’s an American Red Cross blood drive Friday from 9 to 1 at Office Depot in Paducah. Blood donors must be at least 18 years of age, be in good health, and weigh at least 110 pounds. To schedule an appointment or to see other upcoming blood drives in the area, visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED-CROSS.
There’s a gingerbread house workshop Saturday from 10 to noon at the Hopkins County-Madisonville Public Library. Children accompanied by adults can decorate graham cracker houses. Bring a small bag of tiny candy to use as decoration. To sign up, call 270-825-2680.
Add your community events to the calendar. Thanks for listening.