Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri November 15, 2013
Datebook: November 15 - Georgia O'Keeffe's Birthday
The Pearl of the Purchase Half Marathon and 5K run are tomorrow morning at Graves County High School. Registration starts at 8, and the races start at 9. The cost for the half marathon is $50, and the 5K is $30. For more information, call 270-252-4558 or 270-705-9326.
There’s a Doggie Day Spa tomorrow from 9 to 2 at Carman Pavilion, across from Calloway County High School. Murray State University Animal Health Technology/Pre-Vet Club members bathe dogs for $10, trim nails and clean ears for $8, or provide the works for $15. Bring proof of rabies vaccination. Details at forthepets.org.
There’s an opening reception for the Yeiser Art Center Members’ Show tomorrow night from 5-7 at the Yeiser. The show features a variety of work from local and regional artists and is on display through December 21. The center is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 to 5.