Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri November 15, 2013
Datebook: November 15 - Georgia O'Keeffe's Birthday
The Pearl of the Purchase Half Marathon and 5K run are tomorrow morning at Graves County High School. Registration starts at 8, and the races start at 9. The cost for the half marathon is $50, and the 5K is $30. For more information, call 270-252-4558 or 270-705-9326.
There’s a Doggie Day Spa tomorrow from 9 to 2 at Carman Pavilion, across from Calloway County High School. Murray State University Animal Health Technology/Pre-Vet Club members bathe dogs for $10, trim nails and clean ears for $8, or provide the works for $15. Bring proof of rabies vaccination. Details at forthepets.org.
There’s an opening reception for the Yeiser Art Center Members’ Show tomorrow night from 5-7 at the Yeiser. The show features a variety of work from local and regional artists and is on display through December 21. The center is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 to 5.