Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed November 13, 2013
Datebook: November 13 - Robert Louis Stevenson's Birthday
The McCracken County Public Library hosts "Remember the Raisin!: Kentucky's Contribution in the War of 1812" tomorrow night at 7 as part of its Evening Upstairs series. The free presentation is accompanied by period music. For more information visit mclib.net.
There's an "H is for Hopkinsville" reception, book signing, and silent art auction tomorrow night from 6 to 8 at Grace Episcopal Church in Hopkinsville. Purchase the book and have the artists sign their pages. The original artwork used to create the book is for sale in a silent auction. The event includes refreshments and live music. The public is invited to attend.
Garden designer Mary Cappleman Zahl speaks on "Designing Gardens for Year-Round Interest" Friday afternoon at 1 at Market House Theatre in Paducah. The one-hour program is sponsored by the Paducah Garden Club, and admission is free.
Add your community events to the calendar. Thanks for listening.