Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed November 13, 2013
Datebook: November 13 - Robert Louis Stevenson's Birthday
The McCracken County Public Library hosts "Remember the Raisin!: Kentucky's Contribution in the War of 1812" tomorrow night at 7 as part of its Evening Upstairs series. The free presentation is accompanied by period music. For more information visit mclib.net.
There's an "H is for Hopkinsville" reception, book signing, and silent art auction tomorrow night from 6 to 8 at Grace Episcopal Church in Hopkinsville. Purchase the book and have the artists sign their pages. The original artwork used to create the book is for sale in a silent auction. The event includes refreshments and live music. The public is invited to attend.
Garden designer Mary Cappleman Zahl speaks on "Designing Gardens for Year-Round Interest" Friday afternoon at 1 at Market House Theatre in Paducah. The one-hour program is sponsored by the Paducah Garden Club, and admission is free.
Add your community events to the calendar. Thanks for listening.