Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue November 12, 2013
Datebook: November 12
The Murray Art Guild holds its Holiday Sale this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Miller Conference Center, located at 201 South 4th Street. The sale features book arts, jewelry, ceramics, willow furniture, handspun yarns, paintings, and more. There’s a preview party on Friday from 4 to 7. Hours are Saturday from 8 to 4 and Sunday from noon to 4. See details at murrayartguild.org.
Thursday at noon, Hopkinsville organist Dan Wilkinson performs a 15-minute concert at Grace Episcopal Church, 216 East Sixth Street in Hopkinsville. The concert is part of the Music at Midday series, featuring the church’s historic Estey pipe organ. The concert’s free and open to the public.
The Los Angeles Guitar Quartet performs at Austin Peay State University’s Mabry Concert Hall this Friday night at 7:30. The program features works by Copland and Liszt, as well as pieces written specifically for the quartet. For tickets, visit clarksvillemusic.org.
See more community events. Thanks for listening.