Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri May 9, 2014
Datebook: May 9 - J.M. Barrie's Birthday
Students moving out of Murray State’s residential colleges this weekend are invited to donate unwanted items from their dorm rooms to either Angels Attic Thrift Store, located on Chestnut Street, or Goodwill of Murray, located on 641 North.
The Kentucky Heritage Quilt Society’s 2013 Challenge Quilts remain on display through tomorrow at the Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County. The museum is open Tuesday through Friday from 9 to 5 and Saturday from 10 to 3. General admission is $2 with special rates for seniors and children.
The Murray Art Guild’s Art Market Cooperative hosts a grand opening tomorrow from 10 to 2. The co-op consists of over 30 area artists. The grand opening event includes refreshments, giveaway items, and drawings for door prizes, as well as a chance to meet several of the artists. The guild is located at 500 North 4th Street in Murray. Details at murrayartguild.org.