Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri May 9, 2014
Datebook: May 9 - J.M. Barrie's Birthday
Students moving out of Murray State’s residential colleges this weekend are invited to donate unwanted items from their dorm rooms to either Angels Attic Thrift Store, located on Chestnut Street, or Goodwill of Murray, located on 641 North.
The Kentucky Heritage Quilt Society’s 2013 Challenge Quilts remain on display through tomorrow at the Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County. The museum is open Tuesday through Friday from 9 to 5 and Saturday from 10 to 3. General admission is $2 with special rates for seniors and children.
The Murray Art Guild’s Art Market Cooperative hosts a grand opening tomorrow from 10 to 2. The co-op consists of over 30 area artists. The grand opening event includes refreshments, giveaway items, and drawings for door prizes, as well as a chance to meet several of the artists. The guild is located at 500 North 4th Street in Murray. Details at murrayartguild.org.