Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Wed May 7, 2014
Datebook: May 7 - Eva Peron's Birthday
Wilson Ausburger of Hopkinsville gives the second in a series of Music at Midday organ recitals tomorrow at noon. The recital is performed on the historic Estey pipe organ of Grace Episcopal Church in Hopkinsville. The program is approximately 15 minutes long. It’s free and open to the public.
Graves County boys grades K-10 are invited to attend this summer’s Eagle Basketball Camp, scheduled for June 9th through the 12th from 9:30 to noon. The camp focuses on improving offensive skills. The registration fee is $45, and applications are available at all Graves County elementary schools. To learn more, call (270) 674-4883.
Carla Hildebrand, park manager of Wickliffe Mounds State Historic Site, presents "Mounds, Mysteries, and Marketing: A History of Wickliffe Mounds State Historic Site" tomorrow night at 7 at the McCracken County Public Library. The program is free. For more information, visit mclib.net.