Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri May 30, 2014
Datebook: May 30 - Benny Goodman's Birthday
Easter Seals West Kentucky Child Development Center and The Lily Pad are currently enrolling children of all abilities, including medically fragile children, between the ages of 6 weeks through 12 years. RNs are on staff. For more information, visit eswky.easterseals.com or call (270) 444-9687.
The Baptist Health Paducah Arthritis Support Group meets Monday from noon to 1 in the Baptist Heart Center conference room. The group provides support for people living with arthritis. Call (270) 575-2721 for more information.
Murray/Calloway County veterinarians host an evening rabies vaccination clinic Monday night from 5 to 7 at Duncan's Market. The cost of the vaccination is $10. Vaccinations are also available June 2nd through the 30th at Veterinary Medical Center, Warner Animal Clinic, and Westside Veterinary Service. Details are available on the Humane Society website at forthepets.org.