Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed May 28, 2014
Datebook: May 28 - Ian Fleming's Birthday
The final organ recital of the "Music at Midday" series is tomorrow at noon at Grace Episcopal Church in Hopkinsville. The program lasts approximately 15 minutes and is free and open to the public.
The Easter Seals West Kentucky Adult Services Center Community Living Supports Program is currently seeking providers. Activities are based on the interests of the individual served and could include a variety of social and recreational activities. Day shift during business hours currently needed. For more information, call (270) 443-1200.
Murray State University is beginning a study on the effects of a natural dog treat which is an arthritis remedy for dogs. The study needs moderately arthritic dogs weighing between 40 and 70 pounds who are heartworm negative and otherwise disease-free. Dogs in the study receive free monthly physicals, free monthly blood analysis, and free natural daily medication. To sign up, call or text (787) 406-8468.