Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Fri May 2, 2014
Datebook: May 2
The Baptist Health Paducah Arthritis Support Group meets Monday from noon to 1 in the Baptist Heart Center conference room. The group provides support for people living with arthritis. Call (270) 575-2721 for more information.
Christian County residents graduating from high school in 2014 or 2015 are invited to apply for the eighth annual Summer in the City Internship Program, to be held June 9 through 27. Interns get to experience various aspects of municipal government while learning workplace readiness. To apply, visit hoptown.org/summer.
The Graves County School District's central office Relay For Life team holds a yard sale on the parking lot of the district's central office on Saturday, May 17. Booth space is two parking spaces wide and is available for $20. Individuals renting space keep their own profits, and rental fees benefit Relay For Life. To rent space, call (270) 328-1578.