Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri May 2, 2014
Datebook: May 2
The Baptist Health Paducah Arthritis Support Group meets Monday from noon to 1 in the Baptist Heart Center conference room. The group provides support for people living with arthritis. Call (270) 575-2721 for more information.
Christian County residents graduating from high school in 2014 or 2015 are invited to apply for the eighth annual Summer in the City Internship Program, to be held June 9 through 27. Interns get to experience various aspects of municipal government while learning workplace readiness. To apply, visit hoptown.org/summer.
The Graves County School District's central office Relay For Life team holds a yard sale on the parking lot of the district's central office on Saturday, May 17. Booth space is two parking spaces wide and is available for $20. Individuals renting space keep their own profits, and rental fees benefit Relay For Life. To rent space, call (270) 328-1578.