Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon May 12, 2014
Datebook: May 12 - Florence Nightingale's Birthday
The Alzheimer's Support Group holds a regular monthly meeting tomorrow morning at 10 at the PADD office, located at 300 Hammond Drive in Hopkinsville. For more information, contact Miranda Hunt at (270) 886-9484.
The Ballard County Football Boosters host a trivia night fundraiser this Friday night at the school cafeteria. Doors open at 6:30 and play begins at 7. Teams consist of six members at a cost of $10 per player. Mulligans can be purchased for $1 each. For more information, contact Mark Williams at (270) 832-0314.
The Graves County School District's central office Relay For Life team holds a yard sale Saturday in the central office parking lot. Setup starts at 7 and the sale runs from 8 to 2. Booth space is two parking spaces wide and rents for $20, with all rental fees benefiting Relay for Life. Sellers keep their own profits. To learn more or rent space, call (270) 328-1578.