Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri March 7, 2014
Datebook: March 7 - Maurice Ravel's Birthday
There’s an opening reception for the exhibit “dreamspeak” tonight from 6 to 7:30 in the Clara Eagle Gallery, located in the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building on the campus of Murray State. An artist talk precedes the reception at 5. The exhibit remains on display through April 20th in the Foyer Gallery.
The 29th annual 5K and 1-Mile Tater Trot is set for Saturday, April 5, at Mike Miller Park. Registration starts at 7:45, and the race starts at 9. The cost is $15 before March 28 or $18 afterwards. For more information or to register, call Chris Kerrick at (270) 527-1453.
The Hopkinsville International Festival continues tomorrow from 10 to 6 at the James E. Bruce Convention Center. There’s a “Creation Station” where participants can design their own kites, multilingual stories, an international pageant, international food vendors, and more. See details at ifesthopkinsville.com.