Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri March 7, 2014
Datebook: March 7 - Maurice Ravel's Birthday
There’s an opening reception for the exhibit “dreamspeak” tonight from 6 to 7:30 in the Clara Eagle Gallery, located in the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building on the campus of Murray State. An artist talk precedes the reception at 5. The exhibit remains on display through April 20th in the Foyer Gallery.
The 29th annual 5K and 1-Mile Tater Trot is set for Saturday, April 5, at Mike Miller Park. Registration starts at 7:45, and the race starts at 9. The cost is $15 before March 28 or $18 afterwards. For more information or to register, call Chris Kerrick at (270) 527-1453.
The Hopkinsville International Festival continues tomorrow from 10 to 6 at the James E. Bruce Convention Center. There’s a “Creation Station” where participants can design their own kites, multilingual stories, an international pageant, international food vendors, and more. See details at ifesthopkinsville.com.