Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon March 24, 2014
Datebook: March 24 - Houdini's Birthday
Every fourth Wednesday of the month, starting this week, West Kentucky Community and Technical College offers training in standard first aid and adult CPR/AED. Each one-day course meets from 9 to 4 in the Emerging Technology Center, Room 141. The cost is $90. For details, call (270) 534-3206.
Amanda Davis, Kynector with the Pennyrile Area Development District, hosts a health insurance outreach event at Todd County Middle School Thursday night from 5 to 7. For more information, contact her at (270) 886-9484.
The Glema Mahr Center for the Arts presents the New York Gilbert & Sullivan Players in a performance of H.M.S. Pinafore Thursday night at 7:30. Ticket prices range from $24-28, with half-price tickets available for children 12 and under. To reserve seats, visit glemacenter.org or call (270) 821-ARTS.