Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri March 21, 2014
Datebook: March 21 - Johann S. Bach's Birthday
Paducah Improv holds auditions for its new six-month improve training course Sunday evening from 7 to 9 at the Market House Studio Theatre in Paducah. Those chosen receive free improv classes and the chance to perform with Paducah Improv. No prior training or experience required. For more information, email email@example.com.
The Paducah School of Art and Design’s National Painting Invitational remains on display in the Clemens Fine Arts Center Gallery through March 27. Gallery hours are Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The gallery is closed on Fridays. Details at artsinfocus.org.
The 95th Make A Difference Day is tomorrow from 9 to 1 at Roy Stewart Stadium. Collected items include eyeglasses, plastic containers, glass, newspaper, magazines, books, cell phones, clothes, aluminum and tin cans, and used motor oil. The shredder will be there. For more information, call 270-762-0300.