Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue March 18, 2014
Datebook: March 18 - Grover Cleveland's Birthday
The 95th Make A Difference Day is this Saturday from 9 to 1 at Roy Stewart Stadium. Collected items include eyeglasses, plastic containers, glass, newspaper, magazines, books, cell phones, clothes, aluminum and tin cans, and used motor oil. The shredder will be there. For more information, call 270-762-0300.
An exhibit titled "Nature. Nurture.: A Show Inspired by the Mother/Daughter Relationship" remains on display this week at the Yeiser Art Center. The exhibit features clay works by CJ Niehaus, artist and adjunct at the Paducah School of Art and Design. Details at theyeiser.org.
Baptist Health Paducah offers a Sibling Class on Monday, March 24, from 5-6 p.m. in the Atrium Classroom of Doctors Office Building 2. The free class helps prepare children ages 2-9 for the arrival of a new brother or sister. To register, call 270-575-2229.