Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue March 18, 2014
Datebook: March 18 - Grover Cleveland's Birthday
The 95th Make A Difference Day is this Saturday from 9 to 1 at Roy Stewart Stadium. Collected items include eyeglasses, plastic containers, glass, newspaper, magazines, books, cell phones, clothes, aluminum and tin cans, and used motor oil. The shredder will be there. For more information, call 270-762-0300.
An exhibit titled "Nature. Nurture.: A Show Inspired by the Mother/Daughter Relationship" remains on display this week at the Yeiser Art Center. The exhibit features clay works by CJ Niehaus, artist and adjunct at the Paducah School of Art and Design. Details at theyeiser.org.
Baptist Health Paducah offers a Sibling Class on Monday, March 24, from 5-6 p.m. in the Atrium Classroom of Doctors Office Building 2. The free class helps prepare children ages 2-9 for the arrival of a new brother or sister. To register, call 270-575-2229.