Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon March 17, 2014
Datebook: March 17 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!
The Murray-Calloway County Hospital Blood Donor Center holds a blood drive at East Calloway Elementary School Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. All blood types are needed at this time. If you are interested in hosting a blood drive or donating blood, call the MCCH Blood Donor Center at 270-762-1119.
There’s a Kids Fitness & Wellness Fair this Saturday from 10 to 2 at the Mid-Continent University gym. The event includes a game area, sports safety and first aid information, anti-drug and alcohol education, health screenings, and more. For more information, call 270-753-4382.
American cellist, singer-songwriter, and composer Ben Sollee performs Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts. His songs combine folk, bluegrass, jazz, R&B, contemporary, and classical elements. Purchase tickets at glemacenter.org or at 270-821-ARTS.