Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon March 17, 2014
Datebook: March 17 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!
The Murray-Calloway County Hospital Blood Donor Center holds a blood drive at East Calloway Elementary School Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. All blood types are needed at this time. If you are interested in hosting a blood drive or donating blood, call the MCCH Blood Donor Center at 270-762-1119.
There’s a Kids Fitness & Wellness Fair this Saturday from 10 to 2 at the Mid-Continent University gym. The event includes a game area, sports safety and first aid information, anti-drug and alcohol education, health screenings, and more. For more information, call 270-753-4382.
American cellist, singer-songwriter, and composer Ben Sollee performs Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts. His songs combine folk, bluegrass, jazz, R&B, contemporary, and classical elements. Purchase tickets at glemacenter.org or at 270-821-ARTS.