Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri June 6, 2014
Datebook: June 6 - National Donut Day
Murray Calloway County parks offer Red Cross-authorized swimming lessons this summer. Session dates are June 9-13, June 16-20, June 23-27, and July 7-11. Registration is $55 for each swimmer and sessions are filled on a first-come basis. To register, call (270) 762-0325 or stop by the parks office.
The first Bikes on Broadway event of the season is Sunday afternoon from 1-4. Bring bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters, tricycles, strollers, or running shoes for a day of strolling and riding along Broadway in Paducah. For more information, visit paducahky.gov or call (270) 444-8508.
The Janice Mason Art Museum presents "Jumpin' July," a month's worth of free art classes for kids that runs July 8-30. Pre-registration is now open and is required for attendance at any class. To register, contact the Museum at email@example.com or (270) 522-9056. Schedules are available at the Museum.