Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri June 6, 2014
Datebook: June 6 - National Donut Day
Murray Calloway County parks offer Red Cross-authorized swimming lessons this summer. Session dates are June 9-13, June 16-20, June 23-27, and July 7-11. Registration is $55 for each swimmer and sessions are filled on a first-come basis. To register, call (270) 762-0325 or stop by the parks office.
The first Bikes on Broadway event of the season is Sunday afternoon from 1-4. Bring bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters, tricycles, strollers, or running shoes for a day of strolling and riding along Broadway in Paducah. For more information, visit paducahky.gov or call (270) 444-8508.
The Janice Mason Art Museum presents "Jumpin' July," a month's worth of free art classes for kids that runs July 8-30. Pre-registration is now open and is required for attendance at any class. To register, contact the Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 522-9056. Schedules are available at the Museum.