Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed June 4, 2014
Datebook: June 4
In celebration of National Trails Day, Land Between the Lakes invites the public to help with trail maintenance this Saturday at Hillman Heritage National Recreation Trail. Meet at the Hillman Ferry Campground gatehouse at 9 a.m. for a tailgate safety briefing. Bring lunch and drinking water and dress appropriately. The Forest Service provides all tools and equipment. For more information, call (800) 455-5897.
The 37th Annual Charity Street Rod Show benefiting ChildWatch Services of Western Kentucky is Friday and Saturday in Paducah at the Farmers Market on the corner of 2nd Avenue and Jefferson Street. All registered cars are pre-1949 street rods. Gate hours are Friday from noon to 5 and Saturday from 9 to 4.
The Challenger Learning Center in Paducah offers summer camps for kids in grades K through 8 on the campus of West Kentucky Community and Technical College. For more information, visit clcpaducah.org or call (270) 534-3101.