Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri June 27, 2014
Datebook: June 27 - Helen Keller's Birthday
An exhibit titled "Inspiring Visions of Spring" remains on display through Monday at the John James Audubon State Park Museum in Henderson. The paintings are executed in oil, acrylic, pastels, and watercolors. The exhibit is free to the public. For more information, call (270) 827-1893.
The Nature Station at Land Between the Lakes hosts a kids’ photo scavenger hunt tomorrow. Take pictures of the Nature Station’s animals and win prizes. Bring your own camera or smartphone. Hours are 10 to 5. See details at lbl.org.
The Paducah Wastelanders’ summer solstice art exhibition continues tomorrow from 5-8 at 950 Park Avenue in Paducah. New works in the exhibit range from paintings and drawings to various media sculpture, such as gourd and wire, found object art, ceramics, and wood pieces. Admission is free.