Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed June 25, 2014
Datebook: June 25 - National Catfish Day
Murray/Calloway County veterinarians host an evening rabies vaccination clinic tomorrow night from 5 to 7 at Kirksey Methodist Church. The cost is $10. Vaccinations are also available through the end of the month at Veterinary Medical Center, Warner Animal Clinic, or Westside Veterinary Service.
The Paducah Fire Department is launching a storm shelter registration program. The free voluntary service collects storm shelter information to help first responders in case of an emergency. Pick up a registration form at City Hall or visit paducahky.gov.
The Murray Calloway Endowment for Healthcare hosts “Pedal F.A.S.T” on Friday morning, July 4, from 8-10 to benefit its annual Stroke Camp. The three-mile bicycle ride starts and ends at the CFSB center and travels through the campus of Murray State University. The event also includes face painting, music, refreshments, T-shirts, and more. The entry fee is $6 per person. Helmets required. For more information or to pre-register, call (270) 762-1908.