Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue June 24, 2014
Datebook: June 24 - Jack Dempsey's Birthday
There's a Rain Barrel Workshop Thursday morning from 9 to noon at United Church of Paducah. Learn about rain barrels then build one to take home. Breakfast and snacks are provided. The cost is $50 per person. Pre-register by calling (270) 908-4545.
Andrew Halford gives a presentation on author and Paducah native Irvin S. Cobb Thursday night at 7 as part of the McCracken County Public Library's "Evenings Upstairs" series. The program is free and open to the public. For more information, visit mclib.net.
Murray State University seeks moderately arthritic dogs weighing between 40 and 70 pounds to participate in a study of a natural arthritis remedy. Dogs accepted into the study receive free monthly physical exams, blood analysis, and natural daily medication during the five month study. To register your dog, call or text (787) 406-8468.