Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon June 2, 2014
Datebook: June 2 - Martha Washington's Birthday
Baptist Health Paducah's third Spokes for Strokes bike tour is this Saturday. The event raises stroke awareness along with funds for life-saving technologies and expanded stroke care services. Registration is available in advance at active.com. On-site registration starts at 7 at the Baptist Health Imaging Center and the ride starts at 8. For more information, call (270) 575-2851.
Amanda Davis, Kynector with the Pennyrile Area Development District, hosts a health care outreach event at Todd County Middle School in Elkton Thursday night from 5 to 8. For more information, contact Davis at (270) 886-9484.
The Murray Fire Department has announced the Storm Shelter Registration program. The voluntary program is designed to help emergency personnel know where to search in the event of substantial destruction from severe storms. Registration forms are available at the MFD Administration Office at 207 South 5th Street.