Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Mon June 2, 2014
Datebook: June 2 - Martha Washington's Birthday
Baptist Health Paducah's third Spokes for Strokes bike tour is this Saturday. The event raises stroke awareness along with funds for life-saving technologies and expanded stroke care services. Registration is available in advance at active.com. On-site registration starts at 7 at the Baptist Health Imaging Center and the ride starts at 8. For more information, call (270) 575-2851.
Amanda Davis, Kynector with the Pennyrile Area Development District, hosts a health care outreach event at Todd County Middle School in Elkton Thursday night from 5 to 8. For more information, contact Davis at (270) 886-9484.
The Murray Fire Department has announced the Storm Shelter Registration program. The voluntary program is designed to help emergency personnel know where to search in the event of substantial destruction from severe storms. Registration forms are available at the MFD Administration Office at 207 South 5th Street.