Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Wed June 11, 2014
Datebook: June 11 - Jacques Cousteau's Birthday
Kenlake State Resort Park presents Twilight Theatre's production of "The Bald Soprano," opening June 20. The family-friendly show runs each Friday and Saturday through July 26. An optional dinner is served at 6:30, and the performance starts at 8. Tickets are $40 for dinner and the show or $12 for the show only. Call (270) 436-2399 for reservations.
Land Between the Lakes hosts the Pickin' Party Old Time Music Festival at The Homeplace this Saturday and Sunday. Bring instruments for jam sessions and hear music from Wheelhouse Rouster, Charlie Stamper, Thomas Maupin and the Overall Creek Band, Mark Dvorak, The Dixie Volunteers, and Common Thread. Details at lbl.org.
Olympic gold medalist and cancer survivor Shannon Miller speaks at Graves County High School this Saturday night at 7 as part of the "Night With A Champion" series. General admission tickets are $10 each and are available by calling (270) 856-6266.