Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Tue July 8, 2014
Datebook: July 8 - John D. Rockefeller's Birthday
Donations are now being accepted for the 9th annual fall Community Yard Sale benefiting the Mayfield-Graves County Needline and Food Pantry. Clothing is not accepted for the sale due to space, but take all other items to First Christian Church in Mayfield Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 3:30 through September 18. The sale is set for September 20.
An exhibit titled “MasterPieces: Quilts of Inspiration” remains on display through September 9 at the National Quilt Museum in Paducah. The exhibit features innovative quilting works by respected contemporary quilters. The museum is open Monday through Saturday from 10 to 5.
The Janice Mason Art Museum in Cadiz hosts free art classes for kids this month. Registration is required for attendance at any class. Schedules are available at the museum or may be requested by email. To register, contact the museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 522-9056.