Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon July 7, 2014
Datebook: July 7 - Satchel Paige's Birthday
Dave Rittle, mechanical engineer, speaks on the "Instillation of the Power Generating Turbines at the Smithland Dam" tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. at the UK Extension Office in Smithland. A short business meeting follows Mr. Rittle's presentation. The public is invited to attend.
As part of the Hopkinsville Summer Community Education Series, there's a class titled "Savings 101: Shopping with Coupons" tomorrow night from 5-7 at the Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library. Learn about comparison shopping and the best times to stock up on food items and household goods. The program is free and open to the public.
Flanary Veterinary Clinic sponsors a vaccination clinic at Mike Miller Park this Saturday morning from 8 to noon. All Kentucky residents are invited to bring their pets. Vaccinations include rabies vaccines for $8, 7 in 1 vaccines for $17, heartworm tests for $10, and microchipping for $25.