Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon July 7, 2014
Datebook: July 7 - Satchel Paige's Birthday
Dave Rittle, mechanical engineer, speaks on the "Instillation of the Power Generating Turbines at the Smithland Dam" tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. at the UK Extension Office in Smithland. A short business meeting follows Mr. Rittle's presentation. The public is invited to attend.
As part of the Hopkinsville Summer Community Education Series, there's a class titled "Savings 101: Shopping with Coupons" tomorrow night from 5-7 at the Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library. Learn about comparison shopping and the best times to stock up on food items and household goods. The program is free and open to the public.
Flanary Veterinary Clinic sponsors a vaccination clinic at Mike Miller Park this Saturday morning from 8 to noon. All Kentucky residents are invited to bring their pets. Vaccinations include rabies vaccines for $8, 7 in 1 vaccines for $17, heartworm tests for $10, and microchipping for $25.