Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 7, 2014
Datebook: July 7 - Satchel Paige's Birthday
Dave Rittle, mechanical engineer, speaks on the "Instillation of the Power Generating Turbines at the Smithland Dam" tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. at the UK Extension Office in Smithland. A short business meeting follows Mr. Rittle's presentation. The public is invited to attend.
As part of the Hopkinsville Summer Community Education Series, there's a class titled "Savings 101: Shopping with Coupons" tomorrow night from 5-7 at the Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library. Learn about comparison shopping and the best times to stock up on food items and household goods. The program is free and open to the public.
Flanary Veterinary Clinic sponsors a vaccination clinic at Mike Miller Park this Saturday morning from 8 to noon. All Kentucky residents are invited to bring their pets. Vaccinations include rabies vaccines for $8, 7 in 1 vaccines for $17, heartworm tests for $10, and microchipping for $25.