Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri July 4, 2014
Datebook: July 4 - Independence Day
Red Cross-authorized swimming lessons continue at the Murray-Calloway County pool next week. Registration for the week of lessons is $55 for each swimmer, with sessions filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. To register, call (270) 762-0325 or stop by the Murray-Calloway County Parks office.
Amanda Davis, Kynector with the Pennyrile Area Development District, hosts an outreach event at St. Luke's in Hopkinsville on Wednesday, July 9, from 9 to 3. For more information, contact Davis at (270) 886-9484.
There's a Back Yard Conservation Workshop on July 24 from 9 to noon at United Church of Paducah. Learn how to make your yard eco and wildlife friendly during discussions on gardening, composting, recycling, plants, erosion, storm water management, and more. Breakfast and snacks are provided. The workshop is free. Pre-register by calling (270) 908-4545.
Thanks for listening, and have a safe and happy holiday weekend.