Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri July 4, 2014
Datebook: July 4 - Independence Day
Red Cross-authorized swimming lessons continue at the Murray-Calloway County pool next week. Registration for the week of lessons is $55 for each swimmer, with sessions filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. To register, call (270) 762-0325 or stop by the Murray-Calloway County Parks office.
Amanda Davis, Kynector with the Pennyrile Area Development District, hosts an outreach event at St. Luke's in Hopkinsville on Wednesday, July 9, from 9 to 3. For more information, contact Davis at (270) 886-9484.
There's a Back Yard Conservation Workshop on July 24 from 9 to noon at United Church of Paducah. Learn how to make your yard eco and wildlife friendly during discussions on gardening, composting, recycling, plants, erosion, storm water management, and more. Breakfast and snacks are provided. The workshop is free. Pre-register by calling (270) 908-4545.
Thanks for listening, and have a safe and happy holiday weekend.