Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 4, 2014
Datebook: July 4 - Independence Day
Red Cross-authorized swimming lessons continue at the Murray-Calloway County pool next week. Registration for the week of lessons is $55 for each swimmer, with sessions filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. To register, call (270) 762-0325 or stop by the Murray-Calloway County Parks office.
Amanda Davis, Kynector with the Pennyrile Area Development District, hosts an outreach event at St. Luke's in Hopkinsville on Wednesday, July 9, from 9 to 3. For more information, contact Davis at (270) 886-9484.
There's a Back Yard Conservation Workshop on July 24 from 9 to noon at United Church of Paducah. Learn how to make your yard eco and wildlife friendly during discussions on gardening, composting, recycling, plants, erosion, storm water management, and more. Breakfast and snacks are provided. The workshop is free. Pre-register by calling (270) 908-4545.
Thanks for listening, and have a safe and happy holiday weekend.