Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 31, 2014
Datebook: July 31
The Murray Fire Department’s Storm Shelter Registration program is underway. The voluntary program helps emergency personnel know where to search if storms severely damage your home. Find registration forms at murrayky.gov.
The Kentucky Arts Council offers TranspARTation grants to Kentucky schools and teachers for arts-related field trips. The funding helps with transportation costs to and from arts field trips and is available for any Kentucky school that supports grades pre-K through 12. The deadline is August 15. Details at artscouncil.ky.gov.
The River's Edge International Film Festival based in Paducah seeks short and feature-length entries in the categories of Narrative, Documentary, Animation, and Experimental film. Submit entries by August 30th. For details visit riversedgefilmfestival.com or call (270) 442-7723.