Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 31, 2014
Datebook: July 31
The Murray Fire Department’s Storm Shelter Registration program is underway. The voluntary program helps emergency personnel know where to search if storms severely damage your home. Find registration forms at murrayky.gov.
The Kentucky Arts Council offers TranspARTation grants to Kentucky schools and teachers for arts-related field trips. The funding helps with transportation costs to and from arts field trips and is available for any Kentucky school that supports grades pre-K through 12. The deadline is August 15. Details at artscouncil.ky.gov.
The River's Edge International Film Festival based in Paducah seeks short and feature-length entries in the categories of Narrative, Documentary, Animation, and Experimental film. Submit entries by August 30th. For details visit riversedgefilmfestival.com or call (270) 442-7723.