Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Mon July 21, 2014
Datebook: July 21 - Ernest Hemingway's Birthday
The Caldwell County Caregiver Support Group holds a regular monthly meeting at Central Presbyterian Church tomorrow evening at 5. The Trigg County Caregiver Support Group meets tomorrow at noon at the John L. Street Library. Details at peadd.org.
There's a free Back Yard Conservation Workshop Thursday from 9 to noon at United Church of Paducah. Learn how to make your yard eco and wildlife friendly during discussions on gardening, composting, recycling, plants, erosion, storm water management, and more. Pre-register by calling (270) 908-4545.
Baptist Health Paducah offers a grand-parenting class Thursday evening from 5 to 6 in the Atrium Classroom of Doctors Office Building 2. The free class provides grandparents and older caregivers with updated information, safety tips, and a refresher on how to care for grandchildren. To register, call (270) 575-2229.