Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu July 17, 2014
Datebook: July 17 - James Cagney's Birthday
There's a free state-certified four-hour safe driving course for teens on Saturday, July 26, at the Murray Calloway Transit Authority. The first session meets at 8 a.m., and the second session starts at 1 p.m. The course includes interactive media segments, workbook exercises, role playing, and more. To register or request more information, call (270) 356-6264.
Nationally-known cabaret performer Sammy Goldstein performs a benefit concert for Lee Academy for the Arts Saturday night at 7 at the Krider Performing Arts Center in Paris. Tickets available at Jack Jones Flowers, Leach's Music, and Merison's.
Donations are now being accepted for the 9th annual fall Community Yard Sale benefiting Mayfield-Graves County Needline & Food Pantry. Clothing is not accepted for the sale due to space, but take all other items to First Christian Church in Mayfield Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 3:30 through September 18. The sale is set for September 20.