Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed July 16, 2014
Datebook: July 16 - Ginger Rogers' Birthday
The Jackson Purchase Historical Society holds a meeting and tours the historic Coca Cola bottling plant building in Paducah this Saturday. The meeting features a presentation about the building at 10:30 a.m. in Meeting Room A of Doctor's Office Building 2 at Baptist Health Paducah. The tour follows the meeting. Members of the public are welcome, and there is no charge for attendance.
Hotel Metropolitan in Paducah holds a fish fry this Friday morning at 11 and Saturday afternoon at 4:30. The meal includes plates, sandwiches, sweets, and Hotel Metropolitan tea. Call in orders at (270) 994-1783.
The Headquarters and Visitor Center for Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge celebrates its grand opening on Saturday. Members of the public are invited to tour the visitor center and exhibits, which focus on the area's wildlife resources and the mission of the refuge. The event runs from 10 to 4.