Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue July 15, 2014
Datebook: July 15 - Rembrandt's Birthday
Wranglers Campground at Land Between the Lakes hosts the 18th annual Primitive Rodeo this Friday and Saturday. Events include barrel racing, bareback riding, team roping, bull riding, and more. Bring lawn chairs or blankets. Details at lbl.org.
The Mayfield-Graves County Needline & Food Pantry holds its monthly senior citizens commodities distribution Friday morning from 8 to 10. The food is for local senior citizens ages 60 and up who have been approved for the program. Find out if you qualify by bringing a monthly income statement for everyone in the household plus photo ID to Needline from 9 to noon Monday through Thursday.
The Purchase Area Master Gardeners Association presents “Herb Appeal II” Friday at noon at the McCracken County Cooperative Extension Service. The luncheon and lecture focuses on healthy living and the various uses of herbs. Marcy Snodgrass is the keynote speaker. Tickets are available at the Extension Office.