Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue July 15, 2014
Datebook: July 15 - Rembrandt's Birthday
Wranglers Campground at Land Between the Lakes hosts the 18th annual Primitive Rodeo this Friday and Saturday. Events include barrel racing, bareback riding, team roping, bull riding, and more. Bring lawn chairs or blankets. Details at lbl.org.
The Mayfield-Graves County Needline & Food Pantry holds its monthly senior citizens commodities distribution Friday morning from 8 to 10. The food is for local senior citizens ages 60 and up who have been approved for the program. Find out if you qualify by bringing a monthly income statement for everyone in the household plus photo ID to Needline from 9 to noon Monday through Thursday.
The Purchase Area Master Gardeners Association presents “Herb Appeal II” Friday at noon at the McCracken County Cooperative Extension Service. The luncheon and lecture focuses on healthy living and the various uses of herbs. Marcy Snodgrass is the keynote speaker. Tickets are available at the Extension Office.