Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon January 27, 2014
Datebook: January 27 - Mozart's Birthday
Murray-Calloway County Hospital's Blood Donor Center needs all blood types, but especially B-positive, A-negative, and O-negative blood. A blood drive is scheduled for tomorrow from 8:30 to 4 at Paschall Truck Lines in Murray. Anyone who wants to donate blood but can’t attend can schedule an appointment by calling 270-762-1119.
The Caldwell County Caregiver Support Group holds a regular monthly meeting tomorrow evening at 5 at Central Presbyterian Church in Princeton. For more information, call Miranda Hunt at 270-886-9484.
The Paducah Symphony Orchestra holds its Young Artist Concerto Competition this Sunday afternoon at 3. at the Murray State University Performing Arts Hall. Six finalists compete to win the grand prize of $1000, the opportunity to perform with the PSO, and the chance to receive a Murray State University scholarship. Tickets are available at paducahsymphony.org.