Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri January 24, 2014
Datebook: January 24 - Edith Wharton's Birthday
The eighth annual Challenger Learning Center Trivia Night is set for Friday, Feb. 7, at the Clemens Fine Arts Center at West Kentucky Community and Technical College. Teams of six compete for prizes in ten rounds of general trivia questions. To make a reservation, call 270-534-3101.
Middle school students in grades 6 through 8 are invited to enter a "Capture the Earth" photography contest. Photos should celebrate the beauty and diversity of Kentucky and encourage others to care about the state’s environment through stewardship and conservation. The contest deadline is April 4th at 4:30 p.m. Students should email one photo as an attachment to email@example.com.
The Alonzo Pennington Band performs tomorrow night at 7:30 at the West Kentucky Community and Technical College Clemens Fine Arts Center as part of the Backstage Pass series. Tickets are $5 and are available at the door. See more at artsinfocus.org.