Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed January 22, 2014
Datebook: January 22
There’s a traditional Robert Burns Supper this Saturday night at 6 at the Murray Woman’s Clubhouse. The event is hosted by the Western Kentucky Highland Society. The cost is $25 per person, and tickets must be purchased in advance. For more information, email email@example.com.
Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s Blood Donor Center needs all blood types, but especially B-positive, A-negative, and O-negative. There’s a blood drive tomorrow from 7 to 4:30 at the MCCH Blood Donor Center, located in the Medical Arts Building. For more information about donating blood, call 270-762-1119.
The Paducah School of Art and Design National Ceramics Invitational opens tomorrow night with a reception from 5:30 to 7 at the Clemens Fine Arts Center. The exhibition is free and open to the public through February 13th. Gallery hours are Monday through Thursday from 11 to 4. For more information, call 270-408-4278.