Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed January 22, 2014
Datebook: January 22
There’s a traditional Robert Burns Supper this Saturday night at 6 at the Murray Woman’s Clubhouse. The event is hosted by the Western Kentucky Highland Society. The cost is $25 per person, and tickets must be purchased in advance. For more information, email email@example.com.
Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s Blood Donor Center needs all blood types, but especially B-positive, A-negative, and O-negative. There’s a blood drive tomorrow from 7 to 4:30 at the MCCH Blood Donor Center, located in the Medical Arts Building. For more information about donating blood, call 270-762-1119.
The Paducah School of Art and Design National Ceramics Invitational opens tomorrow night with a reception from 5:30 to 7 at the Clemens Fine Arts Center. The exhibition is free and open to the public through February 13th. Gallery hours are Monday through Thursday from 11 to 4. For more information, call 270-408-4278.