Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed January 22, 2014
Datebook: January 22
There’s a traditional Robert Burns Supper this Saturday night at 6 at the Murray Woman’s Clubhouse. The event is hosted by the Western Kentucky Highland Society. The cost is $25 per person, and tickets must be purchased in advance. For more information, email email@example.com.
Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s Blood Donor Center needs all blood types, but especially B-positive, A-negative, and O-negative. There’s a blood drive tomorrow from 7 to 4:30 at the MCCH Blood Donor Center, located in the Medical Arts Building. For more information about donating blood, call 270-762-1119.
The Paducah School of Art and Design National Ceramics Invitational opens tomorrow night with a reception from 5:30 to 7 at the Clemens Fine Arts Center. The exhibition is free and open to the public through February 13th. Gallery hours are Monday through Thursday from 11 to 4. For more information, call 270-408-4278.