Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue January 21, 2014
Datebook: January 21 - Christian Dior's Birthday
Murray-Calloway County Hospital's Blood Donor Center is in need of all blood types, but especially B-positive, A-negative, and O-negative blood. A blood drive is set for tomorrow night from 5 to 8 at Westside Baptist Church, located at 207 Robertson Road in Murray. Anyone who wants to donate but can’t attend may schedule an appointment by calling 270-762-1119.
Murray State University hosts its annual Campus Lights performances this Thursday through Sunday. This year’s show is the classic Cole Porter musical “Anything Goes.” Showtimes are Thursday through Saturday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 2:30 p.m. Tickets are $12 for adults or $8 for children 12 and under.
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Job Corps program is accepting applications. The program helps eligible young people earn a high school diploma and start a career. For more information, call 800-733-JOBS or visit facebook.com/doljobcorps.