Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon January 20, 2014
Datebook: January 20 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
A free 10-week diabetes management program is currently accepting participants with Type 2 Diabetes. The program meets Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:30 from February 18 through May 1 at the Murray-Calloway County Hospital Center for Health and Wellness. For more information or to register, contact Dr. Katy Garth at 270-809-6669.
The Teen Spirit Exhibition 2014 continues at the Yeiser Art Center in Paducah through February 1st. The juried exhibition includes work by young artists from thirteen regional high schools. The center is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 to 5, and admission is free. Details at theyeiser.org.
Helene French of the Alzheimer’s Association provides a workshop on Legal & Financial Planning this Wednesday afternoon at 2 at the Pennyrile Area Development District office, located at 300 Hammond Drive in Hopkinsville. For more information, call Miranda Hunt at 270-886-9484.