Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu January 16, 2014
Datebook: January 16 - Ethel Merman's Birthday
In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Donald Combs Sr. speaks on black history Monday afternoon at 4 at the Hopkins County – Madisonville Public Library. The library is located at 455 Madison Square Drive in the Parkway Plaza Mall. The community is invited to attend. Find more library events at publiclibrary.org.
The Yeiser Art Center has issued a call for entries for its 2014 Fantastic Fibers competitive exhibition. The submission deadline is Saturday, January 25. The exhibition is an American Quilter’s Society sanctioned event. To enter, visit fantasticfibers.theyeiser.org.
Tickets are now available for the Paducah Symphony Orchestra’s upcoming performance of Rachmaninoff’s 2nd Symphony, scheduled for Saturday, February 1st, at 7:30 p.m. in at the Carson Center. Other works on the program include Dance Overture op. 62 by Creston and Rites of Tamburo by Smith. Get tickets at paducahsymphony.org.
See more community events at wkms.org. Thanks for listening.