Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu January 16, 2014
Datebook: January 16 - Ethel Merman's Birthday
In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Donald Combs Sr. speaks on black history Monday afternoon at 4 at the Hopkins County – Madisonville Public Library. The library is located at 455 Madison Square Drive in the Parkway Plaza Mall. The community is invited to attend. Find more library events at publiclibrary.org.
The Yeiser Art Center has issued a call for entries for its 2014 Fantastic Fibers competitive exhibition. The submission deadline is Saturday, January 25. The exhibition is an American Quilter’s Society sanctioned event. To enter, visit fantasticfibers.theyeiser.org.
Tickets are now available for the Paducah Symphony Orchestra’s upcoming performance of Rachmaninoff’s 2nd Symphony, scheduled for Saturday, February 1st, at 7:30 p.m. in at the Carson Center. Other works on the program include Dance Overture op. 62 by Creston and Rites of Tamburo by Smith. Get tickets at paducahsymphony.org.
See more community events at wkms.org. Thanks for listening.