Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed January 15, 2014
Datebook: January 15 - Moliere's Birthday
The Yeiser Art Center in Paducah presents the Teen Spirit Exhibition 2014, with an opening reception Sunday afternoon from 2 to 4. The exhibit runs through February 1st. Juror Randy Simmons selected work by young artists from thirteen regional high schools for inclusion in the exhibit. The center is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 to 5, and admission is free.
Meterologist Beau Dodson is the featured speaker at tomorrow night’s Evenings Upstairs presentation at the McCracken County Public Library. At 7PM, Dodson discusses the region’s extreme decade of weather with an accompanying photographic presentation. See details at mclib.net.
Murray State University hosts a Martin Luther King Jr. March and Vigil this Sunday evening beginning at 5:30PM at Pogue Library. On Monday, there’s a community breakfast in the Curris Center at 8:30, followed by check in for the Day of Service at 10:30. See details and sign up at murraystate.edu.
Find more community events. Thanks for listening.