Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue January 14, 2014
Datebook: January 14 - DiMaggio Marries Monroe 60 Years Ago
There’s a staged reading of Juggling with Mr. Fields, a play by Jennifer O’Grady, scheduled for this Saturday at 5 at Cherokee Historic Park in Aurora. Ken Zimmerman is featured as Mr. Fields. The performance is produced by Shirley Teach Johnson and directed by Charles Edward Hall. Admission is free.
The 10th annual Reelfoot Lake Eagle Festival is scheduled for Friday, January 31st, through Sunday, February 2nd, at Reelfoot Lake State Park’s Visitor Center. Programs for all ages include eagle and waterfowl tours, sunrise walking photo tours, live bird of prey shows, art contests, storytelling, and more. To reserve a spot in a tour, call 731-253-9652.
The 10th annual Soybean Promotion Day is Tuesday, January 21st, in the Murray Room of the CFSB Center. Featured speakers include Max Armstrong and Dr. Ford Baldwin. Admission is free and reservations are required. RSVP by January 17th by calling 270-809-3556.
See more community events, and how to post your event, on our Events Calendar. Thanks for listening!