Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue January 14, 2014
Datebook: January 14 - DiMaggio Marries Monroe 60 Years Ago
There’s a staged reading of Juggling with Mr. Fields, a play by Jennifer O’Grady, scheduled for this Saturday at 5 at Cherokee Historic Park in Aurora. Ken Zimmerman is featured as Mr. Fields. The performance is produced by Shirley Teach Johnson and directed by Charles Edward Hall. Admission is free.
The 10th annual Reelfoot Lake Eagle Festival is scheduled for Friday, January 31st, through Sunday, February 2nd, at Reelfoot Lake State Park’s Visitor Center. Programs for all ages include eagle and waterfowl tours, sunrise walking photo tours, live bird of prey shows, art contests, storytelling, and more. To reserve a spot in a tour, call 731-253-9652.
The 10th annual Soybean Promotion Day is Tuesday, January 21st, in the Murray Room of the CFSB Center. Featured speakers include Max Armstrong and Dr. Ford Baldwin. Admission is free and reservations are required. RSVP by January 17th by calling 270-809-3556.
See more community events, and how to post your event, on our Events Calendar. Thanks for listening!