Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Tue January 14, 2014
Datebook: January 14 - DiMaggio Marries Monroe 60 Years Ago
There’s a staged reading of Juggling with Mr. Fields, a play by Jennifer O’Grady, scheduled for this Saturday at 5 at Cherokee Historic Park in Aurora. Ken Zimmerman is featured as Mr. Fields. The performance is produced by Shirley Teach Johnson and directed by Charles Edward Hall. Admission is free.
The 10th annual Reelfoot Lake Eagle Festival is scheduled for Friday, January 31st, through Sunday, February 2nd, at Reelfoot Lake State Park’s Visitor Center. Programs for all ages include eagle and waterfowl tours, sunrise walking photo tours, live bird of prey shows, art contests, storytelling, and more. To reserve a spot in a tour, call 731-253-9652.
The 10th annual Soybean Promotion Day is Tuesday, January 21st, in the Murray Room of the CFSB Center. Featured speakers include Max Armstrong and Dr. Ford Baldwin. Admission is free and reservations are required. RSVP by January 17th by calling 270-809-3556.
See more community events, and how to post your event, on our Events Calendar. Thanks for listening!