Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Mon January 13, 2014
Datebook: January 13 - Horatio Alger's Birthday
There's a regular monthly meeting of the Alzheimer's Support Group tomorrow morning at 10 at the Pennyrile Area Development District Office, located at 300 Hammond Drive in Hopkinsville. For more information, contact Miranda Hunt at 270-886-9484.
Thursday night at 7, meterologist Beau Dodson gives a photographic presentation on our region's extreme decade of weather as part of the McCracken County Public Library's Evenings Upstairs series. The presentation is free and open to the public. See more at mclib.net.
The Murray Art Guild, Playhouse in the Park, and Jackson Purchase Dance partner to offer a WHIRL Workshop for preschool students on Friday mornings in February from 9 to 10:15. Each week participants have a theater, dance, and visual arts experience based on a shared story. Find signup information at murrayartguild.org.
Add your community events to the calendar.