Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed February 5, 2014
Datebook: February 5 - William S. Burroughs' Birthday
The eighth annual Challenger Learning Center Trivia Night is set for Friday at St. Thomas More Catholic Church (NOTE ADDRESS CORRECTION) . Teams of six compete for prizes in ten rounds of general trivia questions. To make a reservation, call 270-534-3101.
Land Between the Lakes celebrates the 152nd anniversary of Fort Henry this Saturday afternoon at the Homeplace. Historian Susan Witzofsky speaks on the fort’s construction, battle, and legacy at 1 p.m. Then at 3, meet at the Fort Henry Trail parking area for a guided walk. Register by calling 270-924-2020.
The Graves County Sheriff’s Department is accepting expired, unused, or unwanted medications this Friday night from 6-8 at the Eagle’s Nest during the Graves County vs. Marshall County basketball game. Everyone who brings in medications is entered in a drawing for a $50 gift card.