Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed February 5, 2014
Datebook: February 5 - William S. Burroughs' Birthday
The eighth annual Challenger Learning Center Trivia Night is set for Friday at St. Thomas More Catholic Church (NOTE ADDRESS CORRECTION) . Teams of six compete for prizes in ten rounds of general trivia questions. To make a reservation, call 270-534-3101.
Land Between the Lakes celebrates the 152nd anniversary of Fort Henry this Saturday afternoon at the Homeplace. Historian Susan Witzofsky speaks on the fort’s construction, battle, and legacy at 1 p.m. Then at 3, meet at the Fort Henry Trail parking area for a guided walk. Register by calling 270-924-2020.
The Graves County Sheriff’s Department is accepting expired, unused, or unwanted medications this Friday night from 6-8 at the Eagle’s Nest during the Graves County vs. Marshall County basketball game. Everyone who brings in medications is entered in a drawing for a $50 gift card.