Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue February 4, 2014
Datebook: February 4
Thursday’s the deadline for gifted and talented students to register for Super Saturdays at Murray State. The three-week program provides kids grades K-6 with enriching opportunities at a rapid pace in a small-group setting. The registration fee is $100. To register or for more information, call 270-809-2793.
The Graves County Adult Learning Center offers citizenship classes at the Skilled Craft Training Center each Wednesday night at 6, starting this week. The free classes are taught in English and are for individuals who want to begin studying for citizenship. No enrollment is required. For more information, call 270-856-2415.
West Kentucky Community and Technical College offers an introductory photography class led by Jim Ethridge Tuesday nights from 6 to 8 starting next week. The cost for the course is $90. Participants are encouraged to bring a camera. Call 270-534-3335 to register.