Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon February 3, 2014
Datebook: February 3 - Norman Rockwell's Birthday
Each Tuesday and Friday in February, West Kentucky Community and Technical College hosts free workshops to help community members file income taxes and prospective students complete financial aid applications. The workshops meet at Rosenthal Hall, Room 210, Tuesday afternoons from 3-6 and Friday mornings from 9:30 to 12:30. Walk-ins welcome.
Graves County High School cheerleaders host an elementary cheer clinic Saturday from 9 to noon. Participants learn cheers, chants, motions, and tumbling, then perform a cheer at the Graves County boys' varsity basketball game on February 17. The cost for the clinic is $40 and includes a T-shirt. Registration starts at 8:30.
Dr. Raymond Charette speaks on "Arthritis of the Joints" tomorrow morning at 10:30 at Emeritus at Murray. The event lasts approximately an hour and is in the Activities Room on the first floor. Contact Emeritus at Murray by calling 270-759-1555 if you would like to attend.
See more community events at our events calendar.