Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Tue February 25, 2014
Datebook: February 25
There’s an Alzheimer’s Association Family Caregiver Workshop Thursday from 10 to 2 at the Vanderburgh Public Library in Evansville, Indiana. The educational event brings together experts in the field of aging and dementia to discuss possible care options. For more information and to register, call 1-800-272-3900.
The 2014 Social Work Lecture Series on Religious Diversity is set for Thursday afternoon at 4 in Freed Curd Auditorium on the campus of Murray State. The featured speaker is Rabbi Pamela Barmash, an associate professor of Hebrew Bible at Washington University. Admission is free; the public is invited to attend.
The Mayfield-Graves County Food Pantry’s Empty Bowls event is set for Saturday from 11 to 1 at the Trace Creek Baptist Church Family Life Center. $15 tickets purchase food from local restaurants in hand-painted bowls. To purchase tickets, call 270-705-6062.