Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue February 25, 2014
Datebook: February 25
There’s an Alzheimer’s Association Family Caregiver Workshop Thursday from 10 to 2 at the Vanderburgh Public Library in Evansville, Indiana. The educational event brings together experts in the field of aging and dementia to discuss possible care options. For more information and to register, call 1-800-272-3900.
The 2014 Social Work Lecture Series on Religious Diversity is set for Thursday afternoon at 4 in Freed Curd Auditorium on the campus of Murray State. The featured speaker is Rabbi Pamela Barmash, an associate professor of Hebrew Bible at Washington University. Admission is free; the public is invited to attend.
The Mayfield-Graves County Food Pantry’s Empty Bowls event is set for Saturday from 11 to 1 at the Trace Creek Baptist Church Family Life Center. $15 tickets purchase food from local restaurants in hand-painted bowls. To purchase tickets, call 270-705-6062.