Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
Tue February 18, 2014
Datebook: February 18 - Enzo Ferrari's Birthday
The Murray State University Department of Music presents its annual Faculty Showcase Recital this Sunday afternoon at 3:30 in the Performing Arts Hall on campus. The recital features light classical performances by nine faculty members and raises funds for music scholarships. Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for high school and college students, and free for students in middle school and younger.
Mayfield-Graves County Needline & Food Pantry hosts its monthly senior citizens commodities distribution this Friday morning from 8 to 10. Commodities are for local senior citizens age 60 and up who have signed up for and been approved for the program. For more information, call 270-247-6333.
West Kentucky Community and Technical Center offers Microsoft Excel 2010 for Beginners. The three-week class meets Thursday evenings from 6 to 8 starting February 27. The course cost is $95. To register, call 270-534-3335.