Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon February 17, 2014
Datebook: February 17 - President's Day
Amnesty International USA holds an informational meeting tonight at 5:30 at Murray State’s Waterfield Library, room 210. The meeting is open to the community and offers information on the mission of Amnesty International and how to become active locally. For more information, email Jessica Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Edwin Ritchie, University of Kentucky Research and Education Center Specialist in Soils, gives a presentation Wednesday morning at 10 at the McCracken County Extension Office. His topic is "The Top 5 Things to Know About Soil." The presentation is free to the community, but seating is limited to 50 people. To register, call 270-554-9520.
Wednesday morning at 11, there’s a presentation on "Kentucky's Birds of Prey" in West Kentucky Community and Technical College's Waller Hall, room 112. The free program includes several native species of owls and a red-tailed hawk. The public is invited to attend.